With the arising concern of COVID-19 outbreaks in Canada, The Vancouver Chinatown BIA encourages members to collaborate, and together, maintain an informed and healthy Chinatown.
As of March 13th, 2020, Government of Canada has confirmed 152 cases across the country, while 53 of them are in BC. According to the BC Centre for Disease Control, the risk of COVID-19 is low at this time.
** For latest update of current situation, please visit official website Government of Canada Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Outbreak update.
Actions You Can Take to Reduce the Spread of COVID-19
- Wash your hands thoroughly – including palms, back of hands, between fingers, thumbs, and under nails, with soap for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
- Cover your mouth and nose with your arm or tissues to reduce the spread of germs when coughing or sneezing
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and touched objects, such as electronic devices, doorknobs, toys… etc
- Maintain good personal hygiene
- Stay home if you are feeling sick
For latest updates and information for COVID-19
- Health information Hotline： 8-1-1
- Government of Canada：https://www.canada.ca/
en/public-health/services/ diseases/2019-novel- coronavirus-infection.html
- BC Centre for Disease Control：http://www.bccdc.ca/
As this crisis unfolds, it is having a financial effect on our members. We stand ready to provide our support, and we encourage all of you to shop locally and support your neighbours. For any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vancouver Chinatown BIA
** 有關本國新型冠狀病毒疫情的最新消息, 請瀏覽官方網站 Government of Canada Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Outbreak update.
- 用肥皂徹底地清潔雙手 – 包括手掌，手背，手指，手指罅，拇指，指甲，整個過程最少20秒
- 省衛生咨詢服務熱線： 8-1-1
- 加拿大政府官方網站： https://www.canada.ca/en/
public-health/services/ diseases/2019-novel- coronavirus-infection.html
ca/home-property-development/ covid-19-coronavirus-within- vancouver.aspx